Supporting Early Years
Supporting Early Years in the Diocese of Chelmsford
Many of our churches and Church of England primary schools have nurseries, pre-school, toddler groups, under 5’s Sunday groups and crèches. We aim to bring these groups together and give those working and volunteering in them the opportunity to share ideas, experiences, news & resources and to share information about training, conferences and events that may be of interest.
Our vision is a strong network of early years workers supporting each other to deliver high quality services to under 5's and their families.
Groups in our Diocese take many different forms:-
- School Nurseries
- Pre-schools & nurseries - run by a parent committee or the church PCC, privately owned or charities
- Baby & Toddler groups, toddler services, pram services
- Creches - Sunday morning and midweek
- Sunday groups for under 5’s
- Anyone involved with under 5's and their families in a group that meets in a Church of England church or primary school is invited to be part of Sparrows Network.
To sign up to Sparrows Network and start receiving the news letter please visit Early Years Network.