Church School Leadership Course
Time - 15th November 2018
Enrolment for this Course in 2018-19 is now Closed.
These details are therefore for information only. No decision has yet been taken about whether the Course will be run in 2019-20 as this will depend on levels of interest. If you would like to express interest in a Course running 2019-20, please contact email@example.com.
A one-year Postgraduate Course designed for teachers, leaders and aspiring leaders of Church of England schools and academies.
You want to:
- Become equipped to teach and lead in Church of England school.
- The sector serves 1 million pupils in 5,000 schools and academies.
- Think deeply about integrating your personal and professional life.
- Develop successful and reflective practice in your own setting.
- Learn from experienced school leaders and tackle real life issues.
- Gain a professional qualification which will have university accreditation that enhances your career prospects.
The course is led by experienced and successful church school leaders, trainers and Diocesan Officers from the Diocese of Chelmsford and St Albans.
Places are limited so you are strongly encouraged to register your interest as soon as possible.
To express your initial interest and obtain an Application Form, please contact, by e-mail: Ruth Everett.
Enrolment will be until October 1st 2018 or until the course is fully subscribed.