Church School Leadership Course
Time - 15th November 2018
A one-year Postgraduate Course designed for teachers, leaders and aspiring leaders of Church of England schools and academies.
You want to:
- Become equipped to teach and lead in Church of England school.
- The sector serves 1 million pupils in 5,000 schools and academies.
- Think deeply about integrating your personal and professional life.
- Develop successful and reflective practice in your own setting.
- Learn from experienced school leaders and tackle real life issues.
- Gain a professional qualification which will have university accreditation that enhances your career prospects.
The course is led by experienced and successful church school leaders, trainers and Diocesan Officers from the Diocese of Chelmsford and St Albans.
Places are limited so you are strongly encouraged to register your interest as soon as possible.
To express your initial interest and obtain an Application Form, please contact, by e-mail: Ruth Everett.
Enrolment will be until October 1st 2018 or until the course is fully subscribed.