Policies and Documents
Please find below a range of documents to help in your school planning. We will update the list when new documents become available. Click on each title to open the link and access the file.
- Headteacher handbook 2018-2019
- Headteacher Recruitment - Diocesan Guidance
- National Standards of Excellence for Headteachers
- Christian Distinctiveness Audit
- Christian Distinctiveness Audit Report
Teaching and Learning
- Learning Observations - Structure EFG
- Learning Observations - Judgements Proforma
- Pupil Progress Tracking inc PAG
- Bereavement Policy document
- Bereavement and Loss resources These books are held at the Diocese Education Department offices and are available on loan. Please contact Heather Tetchner for further information.
- Information Sharing Pathway for schools when dealing with a death
Also see our additional bereavement and loss resources on our COVID-19: Resources and downloads for schools page.
- Deeply Christian, Serving the Common Good (Church of England Policy Document on Education, 2016)
- Mental Health and Wellbeing - Towards a Whole School Approach (Church of England Policy Document, 2018)
- Valuing All God’s Children (Guidance for Church of England Schools on Challenging Homophobic, Biphobic and Transphobic Bullying, Autumn 2017)